James Analetis (Portland)
James Analetis was listed as having a photo studio at 16 5th N (NE corner of Burnside) in the 1913 and 1914 directories. He moved to 11 5th N (between Ankeny and Burnside) by late 1914. The new studio was listed in the 1915 directory as a partnership of “Genatis & Analetis” (George Genatis q.v.) Genatis (and possibly Analetis) continued to operate the studio through 1921 and then Genatis moved to another location.