Wilfred Bicknell & Mrs. Pearl Bicknell (Portland)
Centennial Art Studio
They operated a studio at 203 1/2 1st st. (between Taylor & Salmon) in 1905. In 1908 they opened a second location in room 214 of the Merchants Trust building at 326 Washington (between 6th & Broadway). In 1910, they moved that studio to room 210 and closed the 1st St. studio in 1911. In 1914 they moved their studio and residence to room 510. In 1915 they closed the studio and moved their residence to an apartment on Clay St., where they were listed as photographers. Apparently they left the city by 1918.