Frank E. Andrews, (Portland)
From 1910 to 1928, Andrews was the secretary and accountant of Oregon Commercial Studios (q.v.) with W H Chatten and F C Aldrich. The studio was on the sixth floor of 45 4th St, in the Hughes building. It was next door to Hicks Chatten Engraving Engraving company that made halftone printing plates from photographs. Both firms had the same owners. It is not known if Andrews was a photographer.